2018 TAXING METRIC CENTURY
Saturday, April 14th at 8:00 a.m.
Join us as we pedal away our winter blues and support Bethesda Project at the annual Taxing Metric Century! Cyclists are invited to explore the unspoiled beauty of Warwick and French Creek Parks and visit Hopewell Furnace National Historic Site as well as quaint Saint Peters Village.
Walk-ins always welcome!
Walk-in registration is $40.00 | Forms and waivers available at 7:30 a.m. registration
- Well-stocked water stops with fresh fruit, snacks, and baked goods.
- Lunch stop with hot homemade soups.
- SAG support on all routes.
- Cue sheets, maps and well marked roads.
- All riders must have submitted liability waiver at registration.
- GPX files:
AM Loop (31.2 miles)
AM Short Loop (20.9 miles)
PM Loop (31.1 miles)
- This ride begins in Warwick County Park and winds through a variety of quiet, scenic roads.
- Riders have 35 km, 50 km & 100 km route options.
- Registration opens at 7:30 a.m.
- All routes open at 8:00 a.m.
- Walk-ins welcome! Forms available at 7:30 a.m. registration. Walk-in registration fee is $40.00.
SAFETY & SUPPORT
For a safe and enjoyable ride, please check that your bike is in good, working order ahead of time. Remember your helmet and arrange for riders under 16 to be accompanied by an adult. Cycling helmets and waivers are required to ride.